Carolina Line 1
The audio file below repeats the URB rhythm for the first line of "Carolina". Listen closely to a few repetitions and then start to chant along with me. Do not move move on until you are comfortable chanting this from memory.
The line is broken into two sectoin: 1A and 1B. Listen closely to the articulation of each syllable and mimic my pronunciation out loud to yourself exactly.
Use the audio files below to practice saying these syllables in combination.
- Listen closely to my pronunciation then mimic what I say exactly how I say it.
- You have just enough time in between my repetitions to fill in your own repetitions.
- Keep along with the meter and do not fret if you make mistakes. When you make a mistake, keep the beat going and listen closely to the correction when my turn comes around
Use the audio file below to commit the entire line 1 to memory.
- Play the audio file and chant along with the artist until the audio stopped.
- Do not move on to the next line until you can sing the lyrics from memory without the help of the audio aid.