Eu Sou o Samba - Chorus Line 2
In this page, you will go through the entire RPT process for Line 2. As mentioned before, the first three syllable groups (A, B and C) are the exact same as in Line 1, so you will only need to learn the last group (E) and practice singing it all together.
In the track below, I chant the URB of line 2 repeatedly.
- Listen through one time to familiarize yourself with the rhythm.
- Play again and chant along with me.
- Do not move on until you can chant the entire Line 1 URB from memory without the aid of the audio.
- Listen closely and mimic my pronunciation exactly.
- If you are unsure about a symbol, review it in the Phonetic Notation Key.
- Do not move on until you are comfortable articulating each sound.
In the tracks below, I combine the rhythm and syllables to construct the full lyric.
- Listen closely and repeat after me in the time allotted to you. Sometimes I will cue you in with the word "Go!"
- Do not worry about saying a syllable wrong, you will have plenty of opportunities. What's most important is that you stick to the beat.
- Do not move on until you are comfortable chanting each section from memory.
The track below replays a reduced speed version of line 2 on loop several times.
- Press play and sing along with the audio repeatedly until the end of the track.
- Once the track is finished, try to recall the lyrics from memory and sing out loud without the audio aid.
- Do not move on until you are able to sing the line correctly without the audio aid 5 times in a row.
Once you are comfortable with both Lines 1 & 2, you may move on to Memorization.