Eu Sou o Samba - Line 4
In this page, you will go through the entire RPT process for Line 4.
In the track below, I chant the URB of line 4 repeatedly.
- Listen through one time to familiarize yourself with the rhythm.
- Play again and chant along with me.
- Do not move on until you can chant the entire Line 1 URB from memory without the aid of the audio.
To make the line more manageable, I have broken it down into two sections: A and B. In the tracks below, I articulate each syllable of each section.
- Listen closely and mimic my pronunciation exactly.
- If you are unsure about a symbol, review it in the Phonetic Notation Key.
- Do not move on until you are comfortable articulating each sound.
Because this line only has five syllables, we will skip construction and go straight to memorization
The track below replays a reduced speed version of line 4 on loop several times.
- Press play and sing along with the audio repeatedly until the end of the track.
- Once the track is finished, try to recall the lyrics from memory and sing out loud without the audio aid.
- Do not move on until you are able to sing the line correctly without the audio aid 5 times in a row.
Once you are able to sing lines 3 and 4 from memory without the aid of the audio, move on to the next page - Memorization.