Coisinha do Pai Construction
On this page, you will practice combining the rhythm and syllables to construct the actual song lyrics. To make the process more manageable, I have divided the line into three sections: A, B, and C. For each section do the following:
- Review the syllables, mimicking my pronunciation exactly.
- Play the construction file, and repeat after me. I will repeat each line several times and give you time between my repetitions to repeat after me.
- When repeating after me, keep to the beat. This is very important. It may take a few tries to find out exactly when you are to come in, but you will get the hang of it after a few attempts. Sometimes (but not always) I will cue your entry with the word "Go!".
- Do not get flustered if you are not able to repeat the phrase perfectly correct the first few tries. Just keep the beat and rhythm, then correct what you did wrong on the next time around.
- Once you are able to repeat the entire line segment without error, move on to the next one.
Once you are comfortable with each line segment, you may move on to Memorization.